Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Israel to Patty R: deal is a no-go

Well, apparently, Patty's comments about Sharon's stroke being an act of God struck a raw nerve in the Israeli Tourism Ministry (after all, why should us Palestinians be upset?)-his 'steal-of-a-deal' was nixed. According to Haaretz, the $50 million tourism partnership where a zio-Christian disneyworld would have been built on land (cleared of its indigenous Palestinian inhabitants, who are fifty-years on denied the right to return to this empty land) leased for free in al-Jaleel is a no-go, due to his rash bashin' of Sharon (whose sense of smell doctors are apparently trying to stimulate by placing shawarmas by his bedside, according to Israeli radio).

I guess God does work in mysterious ways.

4 Comments:

Blogger tafka PP said...

See, I told you it wouldn't see the light of day- didn't think it would be for this reason tho!

2:12 PM  
Blogger أبو سنان said...

The project is not off, just not to Robertson's group. Israel wants to let another group do it instead.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Hey

Bloghopped from Foulla's blog

Salaams sister...

I reckon that Sharon's docs using shawarmas to stimulate his sense of smell is sumwat ironic..

Anyways wanted to let u knw that ur blog will become a normal read for me from now onwards and that I wil be linkin u

Take care..

3:19 PM  
Blogger Em said...

Hi

Bloghopped from Foulla's blog...

I only hv on thing to say on the Sharon's issue.I find it ironic that his doctors are using shawarmas to stimulate his sense of smell.

Wanted to give u my salaams Laila and take I will be a regular reader of ur blog from today and am linkin ya.

Take care and stay safe insyallah.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home