Friday, December 23, 2005

Good till the last drop.

"Mama that was good stuff, why didn't you introduce it to me earlier?" Posted by Picasa


Blogger Living Away said...

Oh my God, he is so cute!! And a coffee lover too!!
Strong coffee like espresso is a national beverage in Brazil. So, almost everybody drinks coffee 3 times a day: in the morning, after lunch and after diner. My nephew and my nice started drinking coffee when they were like 2 years old. Things like if I drink coffee at night I’m not able to sleep or children don’t drink coffee for me and for the most of Brazilians it’s a myth!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Shaz said...

too cute, masha Allah!

1:00 AM  
Blogger rosie-b said...

Oh my goodness, Maishallah! I can't stand that stuff, it's so strong! I feel like a real wimp now. . .

1:21 PM  
Blogger olivebranch said...

ahahahaha thats funny!
looks STRONG, I don't like coffee taste very much! Then again my little sister used to eat raw-onion skin and all at that age!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home