I am a Palestinian from Gaza. I am a journalist. I am a mother. I am a Muslim. This blog is about the trials of raising my children between spaces and identities; displacement and occupation; and everything that entails from potty training to border crossings. My husband is a Palestinian refugee denied his right of return to Palestine, and thus OUR right to family life. Together, we endure a lot, and the personal becomes political. This is our story.
- Name: Laila
- Location: somewhere between the seas, Gaza Strip, Palestine
Journalist, mom, occupied Palestinian-all packed into one.
- A quick note on comments
- Norwegian doctor in Gaza: Israel is deliberately ...
- A wedding invitation
- Israel's psychological warfare
- Israeli shin bet recruiter punked in Gaza!
- Trapped, Traumatized, Terrorized: Gaza Update
- Cluster bombs, DU, and White Phosphorus being used...
- Israeli plan to topple Hamas, re-instate Abbas
- LAND OFFENSIVE BEGINS IN GAZA
- Humor under siege
Wednesday, January 07, 2009