Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mark your calenders: Tunnel Trade on Aljazeera

I'm going take the liberty to use a post for advertisement. After all, what kind of blog would this be if I didn't use it for shameless self-promotion? I'm happy to announce that finally-after months of hard work-our film (our being Saeed Farouky, myself, and the wonderful production team at Tourist with a Typewriter in London), Tunnel Trade, will air on Aljazeera English at the following dates and times:

Monday, September 2, 2007
14:30 GMT and again at 01:30 GMT

Thursday, September 5, 2007
01:30 and 13:30

Friday, September 6, 2007
06:30 and 08:30

If you don't get the channel, you can watch the program live on their website.

4 Comments:

Blogger ياسمين حميد said...

wow, great!
I didn't know aljazeera returned the live broadcast to their website. I can't wait to see your film. The topic of it is very interesting, and I'm sure you made a good, informative film out of it.

6:22 AM  
Blogger John Mullis said...

Assalamu Alaykum Laila

Alhumdulillah!

Congratulations to you and your team on struggling against such odds. I've marked the diary and will be there with popcorn and coke for the world premiere!

Viva Gaza!

11:53 AM  
Blogger John Mullis said...

Laila

Can you check the broadcast dates? Monday is the 3rd and Thursday is 6th and Friday is 7th - oops!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Humairah Irfan said...

I watched the video before I read this post.. it was simply superb, mashallah!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home