Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Where in the world...

am I? I am sure a lot of people are wondering that. Well-truth is, I lost myself (willfully) in a most beautiful tropical island called Puerto Rico (and its surrounding islets, including Culebra). I can't say much now (my excuse-I am oh-so-tired after spending 2 days in the isolated and paradisical Flameco beach of Culebra and spending the night-with 6 of my family members, in a local taxi driver's home..:) ). I'll have to describe my experience more later, but that was my quick update. A far cry from battered Gaza of course, *sigh*, to which I will be returning by the first week of december, assuming rafah has opened. Till then...I must catch my last night of tropical breezes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Imaan On Ice said...

Yeah, sure, just make things more unbearable for us here in battered Gaza, going on about tropical islands. Bu hu! Just kidding! Great to have you back on the blog and soon on the block, inshaAllah.
//Imaan

10:19 PM  
Blogger Living Away said...

enjoy your time there, so you can come to gaza with full and new batteries!
have fun! you deserve it!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Mad Canuck said...

Hi Laila,

Enjoy your vacation and your time with your husband - after all you've gone through in Gaza over the last few months, you know you deserve it.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home