Monday, February 23, 2009

My Canada speaking tour

so my posts will be a bit further apart for at least the next two weeks...I'm doing some more travel starting Friday: first, to Buffalo, NY, and then a week across Canada with Yousuf and Noor in tow. For anyone interested, here is the schedule:

Edmonton, Alberta
Monday, March 2 @ 7pm
University of Alberta. Telus Center for Professional Development, Room 150
111 Street and 87 Avenue

Calgary, Alberta.
Tuesday, March 3 @ 6:30pm
University of Calgary. Cragie Hall Rm 119

Toronto, Ontario.
Wednesday, March 4 @ 7pm
Gaza: Breaking the Siege
University of Toronto. Walberg Building, Room 116
184-200 College Street.

Kingston, Ontario
Thursday, March 5 @ 6:30pm
Queens University.

Montreal, Quebec
Friday, March 6 @ 6:30pm
Concordia University, Room H-937
1455 de Maisonneuve west

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Salam Laila,

Good luck with your travels :) You should come to New Zealand and do speaking tours here! I know it's a long way but I bet you haven't been to this part of the world before! :)

Take care

5:08 AM  
Blogger Laila said...

Hi Maya- are you kidding, if you/someone can organize a tour or speaking engagement for me, I'm SO there! would abs. love to travel there, one of those places I feel I"d never have the pleasure to travel to unless I had an invitation :)

5:12 AM  
Blogger Isabela said...

LOL!

I will be there at Concordia in Montreal to listen to you.

Thank you!

Isabela.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:D would love to have you here and do speaking tours! Khalas I promise, might take some time, but we'll make it happen :)

10:33 AM  
Blogger Hazem said...

Wow, I have been following and admiring your blog for a while. I scheduled an appointment at the same time but I will try to do my best to be at Concordia Montreal. Hopefully, we will meet in person!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Karina said...

I would have loved to attend your talk in Edmonton, Albetta, Canada.
Unfortunately it conflicts with my daughter's piano but I have spread the word by emailing all my friends and posting it on my Facebook.
Keep up the good work.
I admire you.
Naima,
Edmonton, Alberta,Canada

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home